Friday, October 17, 2008

Salon Girls Breakfast!!
October 15, 2008
Bree's Birthday turned into a party when everyone could get together at the same time!! It was awesome! I have never had all of my apprentices together at once! The party was completed with Jaci Moore and Mary Ann joining us!! I am so happy that I have them all as friends, that they came into my life in such a unique way, and that I feel like I know them very well! It is great to have girl friends!!

Julie Harvie and Weston


Kara Pelo and Bree Peterson


Jaci Moore (prego w/ twin girls) and the candy man, Asher, who sniffed out every bag of candy at my house.........which with Travis as my husband, that is A LOT!!

Chelsea Lou "GARDNER" and Brooklyn Bella


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Look's like a fun party! Congrats on the baby and that its a girl! They are so much fun! I have 3 of them so I should know. I just found your blog through Mary Ann's. Email me at srhanthony@yahoo.com and I'll invite you to my blog. Sarah Anthony (Kim Olsen's daughter)