Saturday, November 1, 2008


It's our Baby Girl!!
I had another ultrasound and got some better pics of the baby girl!
Her profile is a bit blurry, but I loved seeing it!!


Her arm pushing up against me!


Her Leg, knee, and foot!!






5 comments:

Amy said...

She is already darling! Are you getting settled in the new house?

Chelsea said...

I love it when two totally awesome hot people hook up and start making babies! You georgeous geniuses! loves it!
xoxo

Lisa Nielsen said...

Oh my heck! Soooo sweet! I didn't even know you guys were expecting. Congratulations! This is Lisa by the way. I'm gonna add you to my blog friend list:)

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

I'm so happy for you and your new little addition. You'll be the best mom. Congratulations.

Michelle Y said...

Thanks for inviting me to view your blog, I love it! You look great pregnant and I'm so excited for you guys. You are due on my birthday, I hope her name will be VONDA. Miss you and I'll let you know next time I'm in town so we can do lunch!