Sydnee just got done being sick! Here she is snuggled with Grams right in the middle of it all! This was a monday. A horrible day for me. Sydnee had been sick for 4 days already, and just when things seemed to be looking up they got worse. Travis had been sick all weekend too, and I was just starting to get sick. It made for a very hard week to begin Monday already exhausted. My Mom was sick too, but she sat and held Sydnee while she watched a movie and made it so I could have 2 hours of work without too much stress.
FYI: We made it through the week.........with a few mental/emotional breakdowns, and then Travis let me sleep the weekend away and this has been a much happier week!
We started a Kindermusik class for Sydnee! She slept through half of the first class, but it was the first good sleep she had gotten all week, and I was not about to wake her!
She is the only girl......
and some can't keep her eyes off of her!!
I am so happy that Heidi invited us to join this class, and even more excited that Sydnee will get SOMETHING that will be developmentally great for her!
This was my DiVa a few days ago. She keeps reaching for this wallet sized organizer in my purse. If I let her have it, she carries it with her everywhere.
So the oh-so-wise Cara said, "Maybe she wants a purse!"
So I rummaged through some old stuff and found something for her!
She was SO excited! She was walking laps around the house holding it. Most of the time she keeps it on her arms at her elbow, cocks her hand up and then walks. Such a little girl!
Here she had figured out how to put it over her head!
Even in the car, she was as pleased as could be with her purse!
4 comments:
Love it!! How great that something as simple as a purse brings a girl happiness! It makes Allie happy too... I'm just the weird one!
Glad you made it through your sickness. That is no fun. Your little girl is adorable even when she is sick.
(by the way you spell my last name Scivally just thought I would let you know. I'm glad I made it on your blog roll!)
such a bummer that she was sick! I am however LOVING the whole purse thing! What a girl! She is just 1 going on 16! She probably already has had her first kiss too! love it!
Post a Comment