Friday, July 29, 2011

I love to see....

One day Sydnee woke up from her nap and said, "Mom, I want to go to the temple"  So we did just that!!  I love this first pic where she couldn't keep her focus.  She had to look at the temple.  
I hope she loves the temple her whole life!


 I would be lying if I said she liked the temple as much as she liked the fountains at the temple.  I tried to practice some restraint....as it is the temple! 

 It was a beautiful day!  I really think the Provo temple is so overlooked.  I think the majesty of the mountains surrounding it is more breathtaking than much else! I wish my point and shoot could do more justice.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Aw, that's so sweet. I hope she always loves the temple too. :) And you got some great shots with your point and shoot! Well done!

Scott and Megan said...

JK, I LOVE the Provo temple!! It is one of my favorites!! It was my vote to get married in but Scott put the kabosh on that saying he didn't want a bunch of "horny 19 yr old missionaries gawking at me" I took that as a strange compliment and we moved on to another temple on our list. I love these pictures!! I am sooo proud of you that when SS Gardner just said I wanna...you said ok, and just rolled with it! I wanna be like you when I grow up! I need to be more flexible! Way to go! Much love...xoxoxo chew on JayMae's cheeks for me!