Friday, December 9, 2011

A night on the town!

 We left our festive gals at home and went out with the Woodstock employees!  We went to La Jolla Groves and even the skeptics were impressed!  Nothing like healthy food made well!
 Then we stopped off at Davy and Becca's and when I told the kids I wanted a pic, they acted like perfect angels and Ben coordinated them lining from oldest to youngest. 
If you ask me, that's good training!!

 Then I let them go hog wild with the camera!  Heck--why not?
 They did a pretty good job!
We were almost home and got a call that Sydnee was having one of her fevers.  We were glad that Bethany AND Kaylee were there to take good care of her!! She loves these gals, and so do I!!!
(Sorry K--I know that's not how you spell ur name, but I can't remember how you do.  So if u were in this family that's how I'd spell it.  Welcome to the fam!)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

You look amazing, especially in the pic of you and your one and only.
xoxo