Saturday, December 20, 2008


To Whomever it Does Concern

You know my heart and THANK YOU cannot express my gratitude sufficiently...
but Thank You!!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, you really are too cute pregnant! I love the pics! Its so fun to have your blog! I look forward to seeing pictures of the new little baby girl.. and to learning what her name will be!!
Hope your last few months go well for you Julie!

Lisa said...

Hey-

What a cute blog. I loved looking at all the fun pictures. I can't wait to see pictures of your baby. Thanks for the cute cut and color I have already got tons of compliments. Talk to you soon.

Lisa

Jaci Moore said...

How many weeks are you? I feel like I can keep these babies in forever! I'm just in so much pain that I'd rather have two newborns than keep them in!
How was your shower? What else do you need?