HOW CUTE CAN SHE BE?????I love Sydnee's hair!! It is usually bedhead-- which means no curls. But when we get it wet....it's right back to curls! So thus I put a picture of her looking down I could document her hair!
SMILES!!
Sydnee has been smiling for weeks now, and I just can't get enough of it! She responds to us with big cheesers and little coo's. It is so much fun to interact with her! I love it to see the little corners of her cheeks curl......or the wide mouth smiles. They are all great to me! When she smiles, her eyes light up and I can't help but smile myself! Sometimes I amd so excited by a cheeser that I laugh, and usually I will get an even bigger smile in return!
This is also a close-up of one of the bracelet's that Auntie Joy made her (aka Angie) She may not know it yet, but she loves getting dressed up!!
Travis loves pictures like these where her hands are out while she sleeps (because she is usually swaddled) She loves to sleep with her hands by her face! ("like her Momma" as Travis says)

5 comments:
I love this last picture where she is smiling, what a cute dress!
Too cute. It's so fun when they start smiling and cooing. Can't wait to see her again.
Oh wow!!! JULIE KAYE she is getting even more beautiful by the day!! Don't you love the smiling and cooing? When they start doing that, it feels like the late nights are starting to totally pay off.
JULIE!!! your sister gave me your blog address. How the heck are ya???it has been SO long. You look amazing and that little girl is beautiful!!! Looks like things are wonderful for you!
Hey Hey
I am just now getting around to doing whatever, you know. Anyway it's offintothewild.blogspot.com
by the way how cute is sydnee? I mean really it should be illegal to be that adorable while sleeping. I guess that's why you will always want to hold them when they are asleep.
Post a Comment