Sunday, April 12, 2009


Sydnee is a Blessing!!
We were able to bless Sydnee while the Arkansas Gardner's were in town! It was a surreal experience to be the wife actually handing off the baby to the husband, who walks up to the front of the chapel to bless our baby!!! It was such a sweet experience....I had no idea I would feel so emotional about it!! Travis did a great job keeping his composure. He love's his girl!! We only had family members in the circle, yet it was still huge....14 men! We missed having my brother Alan in the circle......but you can't have EveRyThinG!!! I love that Sydnee will grow up and be surrounded by Men of the priesthood!

Ang made a special bracelet for the blessing! Mwah!

Being Beautiful is so tiring!!!
Snuggling in a blanket that Grandma Great aka "G" left for her to be blessed in!!!

Happy Parents!!

Afterward, we had a luncheon at my house! Angie (of course) helped me put it together, and thus everything looked great as well! Here is our homemade lemonade....so showy! The decadent Coconut cake for die-hard coconut lovers! Yummy and Beautiful! Thanks again Ang!!


Travis really appreciates the support that Angie has given me, but on this day he expressed it, and it meant a lot to both Angie and I :)

Chris and Zanny Hart (we are now in their ward)

Cooper, Candice and Auntie Nana

(Auntie "M") Mary Ann and Ryan Ahlstrom

Heather and Jodi (Cousins from Canada)

Papa, Grant, and Nana

Jodi's sweet and obviously beautiful daughter!

Ang and Kris lovin' on Bear.......... and he's lovin' every minute of it!!

Max and Sam....I could eat them up!

Grandpa and Grandma Crockett
(someone's got a chip on their shoulder!!)

Proud Grandparents!

Chris and Aunt Ann Graham
Chris had just blessed his twin's that morning, and Ann was here from Washington for both blessings! Such great support, love and fun!!

Uncle Brent and Becca Graham....also here from WA!!
We missed having Annie and Kevin here!
Daddy burping his girl!!
The booties were knit by Grandma Great. I have had them for 19 years, saving them to bless my first baby in them!! So even though her dress was Ivory, and the booties were white.....you better believe that I used them!!

4 comments:

TrinEthan said...

i know how you felt! congrats!

Allyson said...

she is SO adorable! congrats!
your mom and dad still look the same as they did when i was 8!!!

Chelsea said...

That is so neat. Julie Kaye, I got goosebumps from this post... I am just so happy for you. You deserve this experience!

Calli said...

We blessed Luke on Easter Sunday too! Pretty neat, huh? It's still as special the second time around too.