Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sydnee-isms (another photo-montage)


Sydnee is turning into quite the character...growing and changing so much
UH-oh ("uh" is a slight cough sound)
She gets excited and snorts!
She plays peek-a-boo covering her own face--laughing the whole time.
She stands at the top of the stairs calling for me.......this has only happened recently on the few days that I worked while Travis was home.  So cute!

She loves"organizing" the mail.  This was all her doing.


This one is for Cara!
"My Mom gave me toys while i was in my high-chair......
I told her.........this isn't food, but she didn't care.
So I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!!!"


Stuck in a corner.....

Looking for a place to go!!
(I love this face, and the Hat that auntie NaNa gave her 4 Christmas!!!)
 

Her new sleep position!


Her favorite place to play.....in the pantry.



Look at those excited eyes!

Her favorite toy........(at least her favorite that we allow her to play with)


Goin' to Church! (Drooling in excitement)


Playing with Daddy!



 I wish that I could capture all of her cuteness on camera, but it's impossible.  I hope that my mind will make up for all that I don't.  We love her Soooooooo much!


8 comments:

Jaci Moore said...

Cute! You always have her dressed so cute. The very last picture looks a lot like Averi with her hair flat. She has those pajamas and she makes that same expression!
Is she almost walking?

Ashley said...

I love all of her clothes. I really wanted a girl so I could play dress up, but I guess boys have cute clothes too.

Josh and Jenna said...

She is ALWAYS smiling!

Scott and Megan said...

oh my good gosh...she really is turning on the personality and charm! How adorable! She just looks so sweet and innocent. I love her little expressions and the fact that she is so patient and such a good sport with being a baby! The one of her in the red and in the pantry kills me! How cute! Is the headband ok (both foR you her and you?) and How is Trabis's cranium? Do you need more crochet flowers...I have SOOOOO many colors of yarn...just holler! I was so excited to send you that package :)

Steph said...

just found your blog. what a cute little girl you have! hope you are doing well! xoxo

R.D.S said...

She is so cute! Love all the outfits that she has. Dressing girls is SO fun!

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

Julie Kaye! She is adorable. Seriously, she just looks so happy. You look fantastic in all your family pics. Enjoy the new year.
Brandi

Chelsea said...

Loves it! All the new pics are great! She is getting so old!