Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wonderful Winter Day!


This was the view out my front door the other day!  It was so gorgeous that I got a shovel to clear a path for better pics, as I was in my slippers! 
The snow was so light and fluffy that it stayed on the trees all day!  I loved it! 
I am only sad that the camera wasn't able to capture ALL of the pink that was in the clouds!











2 comments:

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Cool pictures - especially the third one. you should blow that up and use it as art in your house. Very perty!

Scott and Megan said...

judas priest! I have tried to leave a comment on this post count it 55555555 FIVE times!!! Blogger has been a beotch! ALl I wanted to say was that I think you are so talented in so many areas!:)