Lot-sa FUN!
Auntie Nana came to hang with us one afternoon........so nice to see her for a few hours, especially in the afternoon on a weekday! That NEVER happens!
Sydnee Sage is growing and changing so much! She is a walking GAL now.....It's been a couple weeks.......if I only could remember how to post a video! :( She took a couple days to gain her confidence......and now she's off!
So here's a random sampling of our life lately:
On another day we made a Costco run, and picked up a Costco Dog for Uncle Grant!
Auntie Nana came to hang with us one afternoon........so nice to see her for a few hours, especially in the afternoon on a weekday! That NEVER happens!
Sydnee Sage is growing and changing so much! She is a walking GAL now.....It's been a couple weeks.......if I only could remember how to post a video! :( She took a couple days to gain her confidence......and now she's off!
So here's a random sampling of our life lately:
On another day we made a Costco run, and picked up a Costco Dog for Uncle Grant!
...........then we went to see Nana and Papa......and their singing/dancing Donkey!!!
On another day Nana made me giggle......
.............and laugh
.........and then gave me candy! Here I am punch drunk on love and REAL sugar!!
OHHH I love Nana!
Another day we went to visit Liz and her new blessing! What an adorable baby!
Audrey Kate your a lucky gal!
j
l
Yet again at Nana and Papa's. Yet again....Spoiled with LOVE!!
She loves anything that is rocking!!
2 comments:
JK the tanning bed did not rule....if I could have seen you for 12 florious minutes I would have felt just as happy!!!:) LOL. But yes, we need to reschedule as soon as sanity returns with the in-laws leaving!:) SIDENOTE: I love seeing ss in my handiwork--guess what I have made her for her birthday....almost one in every color! So are we having a birthday party or what?
I love seeing her cute, funny, full of life, and punch drunk faces! Give her kisses from us.
Post a Comment