Saturday, February 27, 2010

Birthday girl!

 
So.....finally getting around to posting Sydnee's birthday.  It was a fun day!  We out her in the tiara that she always plays with, then as I was putting the pearls on myself she wanted to play with them.......so I let her.  It was her birthday after all!


I pretty much gave her whatever she wanted.....including my iphone.  
Here she is sparing some attention for me!!!



She was spoiled ALL DAY long, starting with the KCara's!!  They are 2nd mothers to her!



Sydnee was excited to get gifts!  I don't think she understood.......but she liked it!



Twin Faces!!  This is Sydnee's signature face for the moment! So animated!


Stylin in her new headband!  Thanks S + M!!



Grams and Pops Crockett gave Sydnee this dress and  she wouldn't let it out of her sight!


See her face when Jackson wanted to see it!!   She actually took it back and said "NO!"


I love to see Dylie and Sydnee playing!!  Cute curly cousins!




Sydnee wasn't so sure about being stuffed in her high chair at a time like this.........



But then we started singing..........



........and she realized the cake was for her!


A curious TASTE.
 


Then NO HOLDING BACK!

 


A little tired.........or sick on Cake??? 

She loved playing in her food!



She gave the signal (all done) and she was wisked off to bed!!  

9 comments:

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

She is so cute. Amazing that she wore the tiara the whole night. I guess she's used to having things on her head. So fun. Just sad I wasn't there.

Scott and Megan said...

We LOVED being there and were so happy to be a part of the par-tay! She is getting such a sassy little personality! I love it! I LOVE the picture of our twin faces...I have no problem looking like a fool to get kids to look so darn cute! Thanks for the invite! Mwah! AND hugs (That's a big hug and kiss--sister style!) Since silly Maryann thinks she can leave the state...whatev....

Gabby said...

Happy Bday Syd! We love you!

R.D.S said...

Happy Birthday Sydnee! She is so cute!

Chelsea said...

Yay! Such a big day! I must say, Sydnee is so lucky to spend her birthdays with you. One of my fave b-day memories is riding on the back of your scooter all the way to Los Hermanos. Wahoo!

S&F Seminario said...

Come on! I love that drunk on cake face!!!! Classic. Such a fun birthday and I cannot CANNOT believe it has been a year. No way. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Kayleen said...

She is SOOO cute! I love what a little princess she is, and she knows it! I'm glad she had a fun day, and that you captured it with so many pics.

Desiree' said...

Happy Birthday Sydnee! Wow! This year has flown by. She just gets more and more adorable. I love the tiara and I love her toole skirt! So cute!

Jill Heaps said...

she look so gofy he.he.he.he.he love emily