The high school crew got back together to celebrate Angie and baby BOY!! It was fun to get together and just talk and laugh! We couldn't be more excited for Ang and Bear to have this baby!
Zanny was the reason for all the ideas and class at this event!
I would throw a party with her ANYTIME!!
(I need to get her pics)
Zanny was the reason for all the ideas and class at this event!
I would throw a party with her ANYTIME!!
(I need to get her pics)
Sister-Laura, Ang and Mom-Patty
Sharon and Kris
Christina and Lorrain
Ang and Jenny
Tara and her mom :)
Kris, Laura, Patty, and BethAnn
My MOM!!
Vickie Ahlstrom, Zanny and Shar
The Prego's/Best-ies!
Love you Ang!
Love you Ang!
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun, I am happy for Angie. You look so hot, especially at the baby blessing/baptism. Dang!!!!
Post a Comment