Travis and I celebrated our 5th anniversary! We did nothing big.......just spent some compact one-on-one time together. It was exactly what I needed!!
I love being married to Travis--he is so good to me! A great husband & an amazing father! I love that when I watch a romantic movie--I feel like I know what the heroine feels! I am spoiled with love, and care! I love myself more everyday because of the pure love I feel from my husband! Now that is AWESOME!
Kara and Cara (more properly known as THE K/Cara's!) took care of Sydnee while we were gone! It was an amazing gift! Sydnee knows them SO well, and I feel complete confidence when they are with her!! As you can see.....they love her and spoil her!! This is what we came home to. Pumpkin carving and even a new Halloween shirt! I don't think she wanted us to come home! We were ready to see her....crazy how that happens!!
YEA for 5 great years!
I love being married to Travis--he is so good to me! A great husband & an amazing father! I love that when I watch a romantic movie--I feel like I know what the heroine feels! I am spoiled with love, and care! I love myself more everyday because of the pure love I feel from my husband! Now that is AWESOME!
Kara and Cara (more properly known as THE K/Cara's!) took care of Sydnee while we were gone! It was an amazing gift! Sydnee knows them SO well, and I feel complete confidence when they are with her!! As you can see.....they love her and spoil her!! This is what we came home to. Pumpkin carving and even a new Halloween shirt! I don't think she wanted us to come home! We were ready to see her....crazy how that happens!!
YEA for 5 great years!
1 comment:
Congratulations on the anniversary!!! Woo!
Post a Comment