This has been a common "MOVE" by Sydnee! She goes into this position and STAYS there!! She tries reading as you can see her doing with her book here! So funny!!
Isn't that "downward dog" from yoga? I am pretty sure. Although, I haven't been to yoga in two years. I haven't been to a lot of things since I started procreating... it's okay, totally worth it right now, right??!!!
oh man she cracks me up....I have never met a little person with such a unique and "her own" little personality! She cracks me up! I love her little views on life! I could take a page out of her book and be proud to just do my own thing and screw the rest of the world!!! :)
4 comments:
Isn't that "downward dog" from yoga? I am pretty sure. Although, I haven't been to yoga in two years. I haven't been to a lot of things since I started procreating... it's okay, totally worth it right now, right??!!!
Love you guys!
funny girl!
oh man she cracks me up....I have never met a little person with such a unique and "her own" little personality! She cracks me up! I love her little views on life! I could take a page out of her book and be proud to just do my own thing and screw the rest of the world!!! :)
If my bumm looked like that I would probably be more inclined to hold a position like that too. :)
Post a Comment