Thanks to the friends who cared to read and cared to share. I only posted this after many promptings to do so. It is not my style to share SO honestly especially when I am admitting how insane I feel.
BUT....
It really helped me to hear how people could relate with me, even at the peak of CRaZy!! It helped to know that I am not the ONLY one who feels completely overwhelmed at times with something that is supposed to be "god-given" and "natural." The validation was so priceless.
Thank YOU!!
Thank YOU!!
3 comments:
I seriously had a freak out almost every week when I was pregnant with Eden. When she finally arrived, she was like a breath of fresh air. She seriously makes EVERYONE in our family better. I am absolutely amazed at God's grace in sending her to our crazy family. Instead of making it all more chaotic, she brings us peace. I'm sure you'll find that God's plan for you is a gracious and loving plan. You really are awesome.
"AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FREAK OUT! Le-Freak Say-Chique!" Glad you are feeling better. See you in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!
so happy to read up on you and your cute family! love you!
Post a Comment