FANTASTIC!!
Sydnee started yesterday off with a fever. 103-104 all day. The day was hard....the night impossible. Travis slept for maybe an hour as he took car of her and cuddled her to sleep. The cuddles continued through Saturday....creating a day where we all sat around on the couch, in pj's, ALL DAY! Sydnee slept in her bed for an hour, so Travis and I finished the movie that we started the night before (we ended up turning it off after 3 hours of running up and down the stairs to comfort Sydnee) What ever the case, it is so dumb, but it is exactly what I needed! Ironic that this should seem like a horrible weekend, and here it is....P.E.R.F.E.C.T!! I felt so rejuvenated, and I felt like I had finally had some concentrated time with my LOVE!! It's amazing what that can do for me!
To top it all off, Jaylee looked me in the eye today, cooed at me, and then smiled, smiled and smiled again! It was AWESOME!! It was like she knew me. Like she loved me. Like I made her happy. One of those feelings that is completely unexplainable, but made me so, SO happy!
To top it all off, Jaylee looked me in the eye today, cooed at me, and then smiled, smiled and smiled again! It was AWESOME!! It was like she knew me. Like she loved me. Like I made her happy. One of those feelings that is completely unexplainable, but made me so, SO happy!
1 comment:
Aw, so so sweet. I'm glad you were able to turn a sad, difficult situation into something wonderful.
Post a Comment