Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Baby's Room
This was my biggest goal over Christmas break.........and after way too many "craft hours" the room is pretty well done. I had a chain of idea's where the first and the last idea weren't even close to coordinating!! I got sick of thinking and just started and was pleasantly surprised how it actually worked out!! The wall hangings are mirrors and photo's of Mom w/ baby Animals.

3 comments:

KathiG said...

Hey, Julie, Janis' sister wants me to find out if she can view your blog. I snagged your baby room photos and she loved the way you did the molding and wants to "talk" to you to see how you did it. She wants to do her baby's room (a girl after 3 boys!!) that way. Anyway, her name is Jenn Luce and her email is: luce73@yahoo.com if you want to invite her to view your blog. I think you both are due about the same time. ;-))

Emily said...

So I'm finally looking at your blog and that is the Cutest Baby room EVER Julie Kaye! I love it!!! ~Emily Aldrich

Calli said...

Very cute JK. I had Max's nursery all planned out and most of it done. With this one, well, I've got it painted at least. Poor 2nd children.

Any progress? Do you have an induction date if she isn't here by the 23rd?