Saturday, January 17, 2009

(Kara and all of the Pelo women came down!! What a privilege!)
The biggest Shower EVER!!
Mary Ann and Angie are the best party planners EVER! They put this shower together (which was bigger than anyone planned) and then they said it was easy!! It was awesome! We had all kinds of soups, homemade rolls, and a spread of desserts! FABULOUS! By the time everyone got there, I was glad that we had the celebration in a church!! It was so nice to see everyone, I just wish I had a chance to actually sit and talk to everyone, but I guess that's how it goes!!
Words cannot express how appreciative I am of everyone's support! I really couldn't have done it without you! Thank you! Thank YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!

My Lou

CJ, Carla and Brooke Hammond (Backyard neighbors, the best we could ask for!)

Tara Eyre, Katie Renchler and Sydney Doxey(from YW)
Heather, Vicki and Jenna (Gardner's)
Mindy Young (adopted sister) :)

Morty, Jasmine Graham, Becca Crockett, Aunt Ann, Candice, Monica Martins, Lori McEntire
Jasmine popped out twins just weeks after this party, and Aunt Ann was the biggest suprise of the whole event!! She lives in Washington, but has been here for my wedding, my baby shower, and will be here for the blessing!! What an awesome Aunt huh??

Linda Christensen made this in the 10 days notice that we gave her for the shower!! I couldn't believe she did it, nor could I believe she did it that fast!! She did show up with fingers literally worked to the bone!!! It has flowers all over it and a precious moment's girl in the middle.....then it say's Baby Gardner on it!!! What a remarkable gift!

The Harker's and The Christensen's
(Melissa, Ambree, Sara, and Shauna) (Linda, Heidi, and Wendy)
These are lifetime friends! We have known each other since birth. We spent many hours together growing up and have the fondest of memories.
We still love the times that we get to be together :)

Min and Megs (Practically sisters! I think they might actually adopt me if i could ever get on the same "cool" level as them. Still striving :)
Kristy, Suzie, and Peggy Ogborn (1st friends in Orem, My High School Family)
My Lou (No further explanation neccesary)

Calli Loveless!! She and I are due a day apart and we have the same doctor. So the next time we see each other might be in the hospital!!! Yikes!

When I went to open presents I said to myself.....this is like Christmas all over again!! I caught myself in that thought and looked again at the stage full of gifts and thought, "This is better than Christmas!!!" Thank you everyone for your spoils!!!!
I had some help from Mckinley Renchler.....she was adorable! I loved that she took some of the pairs of eye's off of me :) Just getting over a horrible cold and having 60-70 pair of eyes looking at me......I was sweating bullets!

1 comment:

Sarah Osborne said...

Wow! You were not kidding when you said that your baby shower was HUGE! I'm so excited for you, Julie Kaye! And I can't wait to finally find out your little girl's name :P