With 3 weeks left of pregnancy, Allison Gee threw me a PARTY!!! It was so much fun to get together with some of the people that we both know, and just chat!! As you can see she had a spread of food which always makes a party a party! We had Cinnamon Rolls cello-wrapped saying "Thank You from Julie Kaye's bun in the oven!!" As you can see...Allison is pregnant with her 4th girl.....due in May!!!
Kara Pelo........the "new me" when the baby comes!
3 Pregnant Women!
Krista and I are due 2 days apart, her hair is naturally curly like mine and we have the same middle name! We are practically twins!!
Some of the most influential people in my whole world!
Renee Williams, Kathy Russell, My MOM, and Linda "D"
5 comments:
I wish I could have made it! You look so cute and it looks like it was a really fun party! :)
Hi Julie Kaye! Emily (daughter in law) hooked me up with your cute blog.! Your shower was SO much fun. Allison and whoever else did a super job of invitations and food! Your place was fabulous and you are the BEST! It was so much fun to see you. Best of luck and can't wait to see baby pics! Love ya!
How fun! Good luck in the last weeks and with the delivery! You are gorgeous as usual!
Thanks for making my hair beautiful again! And your blog is not "basic" you silly girl...it is soooo cute!
jk words cannot describe my feelings for you!!! I am so excited to see you tomorrow! I seriously can't wait. Scott told me the story of running into Travis and him telling Scott that you could go any day and I just about passed out....I said "NO, Scott she can't..." and Scott said tha is exactly what Travis said JK said..."No, I can't I have Megan on Friday!!!!" LOLOLOLOL You know I'd "let" you go into labor....you could just do my hair from the delivery bed...SERIOUSLY i am forever attached to your hip/hands/scissors/schwartkopf/etc sorry...no way to get rid of this sister!!! :)
Post a Comment