Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Little Sweet Pea!!
Sydnee Sage is 2 weeks old today, and I am just getting around to posting pictures from the hospital, and coming home! She has changed our lives for the good.....except for a little sleeplessness!!! She is such a mild tempered baby, until she wants food!

This is my BFF Angie in the hospital! She has been such a big help and a blessing over the last 2 weeks! Yesterday she was my chauffeur and my babysitter while we ran a few necessary errands!

This is what Travis saw when he came to the hospital the morning after she was born....except I was asleep too! (obviously with those sleepy eyes!)

Going HOME!!! Yes the baby is in there!!!
This is where I swear it felt like I was in a movie...."Roll Camera's" It was all too surreal...and when we walked out those hospital doors I felt like they were going to call cut, and send us back to reality! It was a strange, but fun feeling!! It's still like that sometimes, but let's just say that at 3 am....it is very REAL!!!

One of the many faces she pulls!!

She LOVES her Daddy, can ya blame her? I think Travis likes this bonding time just as much as she does :)

Just showing how TINY she is even in the bassinet!!
You should see her in the crib!!!!

The love's of my life!!!

5 comments:

KathiG said...

She's beautiful, Julie and so much hair!! You should send Steven and invite to your blog so he can see the pics. ;-)

Mindika said...

She's so cute! I love the hair. I love little new borns, they are so sweet. Looks like you guys are doing great!

Scott and Megan said...

oh jk i can't believe she is here. amazing! wow ! how are YOU feeling? love the pics...love you!

Anonymous said...

It's totally unfair that you looked so great in the hospital. Where are the fat arm pics? or the double chin ones? the nappy hair? Is that lipstick??

All joking aside, she (and you) are gorgeous.

All the best from me and my many sisters!

Chelsea said...

you seriously DO look great in all those photos. Oh yeah, Sydnee looks great too! :) I am not suprised she is so dang beautiful!