Tuesday, March 3, 2009


SMILE!!
She smiles all of the time--even if she isn't supposed to know how!
This time we got it on camera!!

Having fun with Auntie Kara :)

Big Daddy!! I love Travis' big hands! But more than anything...I love seeing his big hands around her tiny body! It's adorable!!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

She is a beauty! Really cute pictures!

S&F Seminario said...

Oh I think we're about well enough to come and see her in person. I can't wait. ADORABLE Sydnee. Cute outfits too. :)

Amy said...

What a sweet little peanut!! I can't wait to see her in April!

Jen said...

Oh my heart!!! She is just beautiful! We are in town...but, both Elle and I are fighting colds. As soon as we are in the clear, you better believe I will be there to love on your baby!! I will call you!

Josh and Jenna said...

It's funny how a baby gets you blogging! She's cute!

TrinEthan said...

I'm glad I found your blog! Congrats again on the new baby, she's cute! Text me your email address and I'll invite you to our blog. We need to get together sometime!

Devon said...

Congratulations...she is so beautiful! Hope you start getting some sleep!

Lisa said...

She is so tiny but oh so cute. You're so lucky :)

S&F Seminario said...

Just wanted to mention I saw you were online at 2:50 am on the myfamily site :). SO fun being up in the middle of the night! I love you!