Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Photo Shoot
Sydnee had her 1st photoshoot at
ONE WEEK Old!! We wanted to record just how little she was!!! She absolutly HATES being cold, so needless to say, being naked and exposed.....she didn't sleep for a second! We tried EVERYTHING! (cranking up the heat in the house, blow dryers, nursing every other second, etc. We even found that she would take a bottle in our desperation to make her sleep!) She came out of the womb wide-eyed and alert.........it seems she wanted us to record her TRUE nature! These are the raw un-edited shots.....but I couldn't wait to get them on here!! Consider this her announcement! Instead of just one or two shots, I got to show you a handful!! A Shout out to SHEA who made this possible! 1st, she shot them in our house, since we weren't taking her out, and she made it super affordable for me! This was only her 2nd newborn photo shoot!
Let me know if you want a referral!




Thanks to Kara and Cara for doing my hair!!!!
I felt pampered and pretty!




Her namesake! Grandma came to help with the pictures, and ended up being in them :) I am glad she was willing......I love this picture!
Doesn't my mom have killer hair???

I love her cheeks!! This bum makes diaper changing fun!!! I can't help but squish 'em! I also left her baby mullet for photographs :)





I love Travis' hands! He's got his fathers hands.........and I love to see her little body in their hands! They engulf her!
Just check out how his Thumb is the size of her head!


This is what finally made Sydnee happy! I got my hooded blow dryer from the salon and we aimed it on her during shots! Then......in between shots I would put her under it, and she would go from whimpering to full on blissful relaxation!!!
I was sweating bullets!

17 comments:

Sarah said...

What cute pictures! What a cute baby! You look really good, are you sure you just had a baby?

Anonymous said...

Yes Sydnee has killer hair! It's just like her mothers.....tee hee tee hee! You are such a cute mother, my dear......a real natural! Luv yah!

S&F Seminario said...

Oh Sydnee you are so pretty and you have SUCH a pretty mom. Good job, everybody involved, especially the hooded dryer (now should be considered an important part of the family) and JK I love your hair.

Sarah Osborne said...

I LOVE your hair!! And Sydnee looks beautiful :) Congratulations again!

Chelsea said...

Oh WOW!!!!! Beautiful! Sydnee is so stinking cute, and Julie Kaye, you have never looked better! You are a beautiful momma! I love you guys, and I love Sydnee already! :)

-Poo

Kayleen said...

She is such a precious baby. And you look HOT! I lust after that hair... :)

Missy said...

Frame that shot of you and Sydnee and your HAIR! But first blow it up. Big. It should go opposite your heritage wall, eh?

Scott and Megan said...

wow that is one serious photo shoot!! I don't know if my wedding day was so well documented...just kidding...YOU know it was...wanna see it, I have it right here in my purse, just a minute....:) What's wrong with a mullet? Are they out of style or something??

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! We are so happy for you! Can't wait to meet the little one! :) ~Brittany & Scott

Anonymous said...

Little Sydnee is such a mini-Julie Kaye. She is BEAUTIFUL! You look fantastic in the photo-shoots. It was great to see you all dressed-up and hair nice on your way home from the hospital. uhh...maybe I won't wear PJ's home next baby. :-) I have to agree with you...her little toosh is quite squishable. She is just perfect. Congratulations! Michelle B.

The Clarks said...

Way fun pics! Just wait until you have two and have to please BOTH of them to make them happy...oh I looooovvve picture day. cough cough.
P.S. I'm gonna grow my hair out again this summer.

The Heaton Family said...

Wonderful pictures Julie! I LOvEd your Hair!!

Jenny said...

Julie Sydnee is so beautiful. Lyndi Ashley and I are cooing over them. I can't wait to hold her. Your hair is amazing as well, I just love the pictures of you and Travis with the baby, and the ring picture with the feet. So cool. I'm so glad you have a blog! Thanks for letting me peak into your world.

deveney said...

super cute pics and you look fab! love your hair:)

Catherine said...

I just found you through Zanny and wanted to say Congratulations on your baby girl! She is adorable. I love the photos. And 10 years down the road, you'll be so happy you have such beautiful photos to capture this amazing time of life.

Congratulations again!

Kristine said...

Those are such beautiful pictures! And congratulations on having such a sweet little daughter. Parenthood is pretty amazing. You look incredible too! Love to you!

KathiG said...

Love, love, love the photos, Julie. You look gorgeous and I love your hair. I also like the "grandma" photo. I wish I could've had someone do something like that when mine were babies. I don't even have a good one of me with Megan @ her blessing. And I don't even know if I have one at all of Olivia's blessing. If I do, I can't find 'em. And this coming from someone who takes tons of pics of them.