Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mom's 60th B-day
Surprise...the Colorado Crockett's are here for your B-day!! This was a celebration on her real b-day.....just a precursor to the huge party that was to come :)
We took Mom on tutored shopping spree for her birthday....which pretty much means that she get's no say in what we buy her, and she has to try on a myriad of things that she would never usually look at!!! Macy's always seems to suite her, and it worked again this year!!! Then we had lunch at P.F. Changs!! Baby Sydnee was slept in her stroller THE WHOLE TIME... which made her trip to the mall a sane trip!




If anyone knows my Mom...they love her. It's as simple as that! I do. She is the most important woman in my life and I am so happy that we live close, that we see each other often, and that we are friends!!! I can talk to my mom about anything, and she supports me in everything! If baby Sydnee can grow up to be anything like her name sake....she will be a sucess in this crazy world!!!
She loves everyone......everyone!!
She loves the Lord
She lives her testimony!
She is a strong, independant woman
She is FUN!!
She is humble and takes the truth and makes herself better
She gives 100% at everything
She is the world greatest grandma--you should see her backyard catored to her 14 grandchildren! There is even a zip-line! NO JOKE!!
She makes the best traveling partner!
She is very in tune with the spirit
She never complains. People would never know the pain she endures everday on so many levels...yet she turns it and makes it a learning experience for herself
She is an amazing teacher. I always say, "She teaches self-esteem classes with Art on the side!"
She sees the best in others and sees their potential
She will support you in any dream, and can usually help you make it happen!
She can figure out, or build ANYTHING!! If you have a project and she's a part of it...consider it done!
She doesn't procrastinate
She get's the most out of life
She has a gazillion crazy phrases that ring in my ear everytime that I am in a situation that I need them! She helped me through my mission everyday, by the positive things she instilled in my mind with her quirky sayings! I loved it! At the risk of being "weird," I wanna be like that!
She is perfect to me. I want to be just like her when I grow up!
I love you Mom! I hope to have you around for many birthday's to come!

No comments: