Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cutest Sleeper EVER!
I know that I am just a first time Mom...but I can't help but try and capture all the cute things that Sydnee does to make me smile!! This 1st picture was taken by Travis! This is his favorite picture of her because of how she is sleeping with her hands by her face....he says that I sleep in the same way with the same hand positions!!! Sleepin' like the Mama!!



1 comment:

Mindika said...

Yea a new post!!! I've been stocking your blog waiting to see new photo's of Sydney. I love baby sleeping shots, and you can never capture too many moments. She is so cute.

I must have taken thousands of pictures of Reese her first few months. Well, let's me honest...I still take thousands of pictures. Hey, it's the digital age. We can...we should. I hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together again soon.