I woke up to Sydnee’s cry, but at the same time I felt well rested. To my amazement…it was 6 am and she had slept for 6 hours straight! Happy b-day MOMMA! Travis got up and brought her to me as well as a new diaper, her bottle and my pump—just so I didn’t have to get out of bed!!! After she was back to sleep, I got up to take care of my milk and stopped dead in my tracks at the end of the hall as I stared into the kitchen! I rubbed my eyes to make sure it wasn’t a dream as I stared at the most beautiful flowers! I thought, “How did he do that?” Turns out he had spent the whole day before working out a perfect plan to make this one moment happen!! It was perfect because he was still home and I got to hug and kiss him for it!!
Lucky for me I still had a whole day in front of me! I went with my Kara’s (Cara Williams and Kara Pelo) to get our toenails painted….gotta love Megs right!?!
And what could make turning 30 better than not one, but two TIARA’s! I showed up at Los Hermano’s for lunch with my Mom and sister just to have them and all my HS girl friends there!! I was presented with a tiara that lit up and flowers and gifts…I felt like a princess! Really it was like a breath of fresh air to see them…It was good for my soul!
After lunch, Angie took me the the Sweet Tooth Fairy. A shop for cupcake connoisseurs (aka Angie) The shoppe itself is awesome...like a 50's home/kitchen! I love everything about it--thus the picture on the great couch!!
Then Travis took me out to dinner. He had arranged for my parents to watch the baby, and when we showed up to Macaroni Grill I was surprised again that he had arranged a special dinner with our friends the Stailey’s and the Lee’s!!! He had planned it over a month ago when I was saying how much I missed seeing them! (We used to be neighbors) He had a tiara which he had labeled himself with the “30” and balloons! My husband slay’s me with his thoughtfulness! It was amazing fun! I loved every minute of this day! With good friends and family who surround me, a Husband like Travis and a perfect little baby, who says 30 isn’t great!?!?
9 comments:
absolutely flattered to be a part of your special day!!! I am so glad you were born and I so proud that I was the first "well-wisher" text-wise on your day!!! I can't even begin to tell you how grateful i am that you were born...besides being YOU..you have helped me become me! i feel confident and pretty because I have you as my personal consultant! Honestly, would be walkin around in a wig if it weren't for you! Here's to the mullet!!!:) cheers! xo
wow! those flowers are beautiful!!! I am so glad you were so well pampered on your birthday. YOu deserve it. You make everyone else always feel so special and pampered!!!
Happy 30! Those toe nails are HOT, the flowers are GORGEOUS and you have the coolest family for making your day so fun! You're right, not many hubbies are that perfect. You got quite a catch! I'm glad you had such a great day!
I miss Sydnee and I haven't even met her... :) I wanna cuddle her.
I love all these new posts and I agree...that is one fabulous birthday. Everything you do is fabulous so I'm happy the 30th fit right in. Kudos to Travis again. And I noticed you are making comments!!! You are making leaps and bounds in this online world. I'll take it while it lasts :).
Happy Birthday! You look amazing. Your family is amazing. Love you.
Brandi
Happy Birthday! You are so loved! I hope you feel that way everyday! Sydnee is such a little cutie!
What a wonderful way to celebrate 30! and those cupcakes look amazing!!
Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad it was a great one. Sydnee is adorable!
Happy belated 30th! I totally found your blog through Dev's and thought I'd say hi AND that I LOVE your argyle toes by meg. They look awesome. I may just have to copy you (since we talked about it together) next time. What a PERFECT birthday. I only hope my 30th (in a few short months) will be half as awesome as yours. :)And Sydnee is so adorable!
Post a Comment