
We are SOOOOooooooo glad to have Karen around our house on a regular basis!!! She babysits Sydnee while I work! She has been such a blessing because the original sitter that I found isn't as available in the mornings when I need her the most. So Karen has filled that need! We love having her here! She is a joy to be with, and her love for Sydnee is obvious! I hope that she will love it here as much as we love having her!!!
Here Sydnee is copying Mr. Dayton's face!! They are cousins and did have a lot of time together in heaven :)

So CUTE!!!! She is also showing off her new bow that I made from one of her great grandma's earrings! I can't stop myself from making cute things for her! I love to think of the idea, but hate making it! Eventually I just have to make it so I can have it. IF I COULD JUST GET SOMEONE TO READ MY MIND!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment