Lately Sydnee has been good at pulling her shirt up so we can all see her mid-drift! She thinks it's cute............and so do we! It's a habit we are going to eventually stop smiling about!!! On this day, she pulled her blanket over her head, and just sat there wide eyed modeling it for a while! It was so cute!
Here's our little MODEL
She has to sit and be patient while Mommy tries to capture her cutenesses!! I have been waiting for a LONG time for this little dress to fit. It is still too wide and falls off her shoulders, but if she didn't wear it soon, it might be a shirt and not a dress :)

I made the headband especially for the dress with jewels from a vintage bracelet and Teal Thule!! Once again.......she posed for the camera!!
So Yesterday I got my hair colored......which means that I have to wash, dry and straighten it!! Just after the drying, I looked at my hair and said, "With some crazy make-up, I could go runway with this hair!" So Cara did my make-up, and we had a photo shoot!! This is what my hair looks like without gel-- no need to ratt or spray..........au natural!!!





6 comments:
that is awesome! i love your hair, so great:) ps-paisley has the same little polka dot dress, so cute, gotta love wally world:)
ha ha you are SO funny! my hair can do that too! Thank goodness for flat irons
Woah! Those pictures are so cool! I wish I was there!
OH man I love these pics! Sydnee outdoes you just by a centimeter with her glasses but you are so vogue. I will call you soon. LOVE YA!
Dang JK!!! You need to enter those photos in some kinda contest! You are hott no matter what! That little Sydnee is getting so big! What a doll baby! We need to just pop on over again. Unannounced. Isn't that always the best?!
Like mother like daughter. :) I LOVE the hair AND the makeup and that you had a photo session. LOVE it!
And I love Sydnee's bow!
Post a Comment