Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Love to LAUGH!!

I have learned how to laugh! It has been so fun to hear her giggle! I had only heard it once, but Travis wasn't home, so I just had to tell him about it. A few days later Nana and Papa came by to visit. She was pretty tired, so once the smiles ran out Nana gave Papa a turn. He started talking to her about a Pony, a puppy and getting a hamburger.....she loved it! It wasn't a fleeting moment. It interrupted conversation, and we all sat enjoying it for 10 minutes! (Then I snapped out of it and got the camera!) So sorry no video, but the pictures show how much fun it was for all!!


Right after they left, Sydnee couldn't even finish eating before she fell asleep! Papa had worn her out! We even burped her and she was still out!


2 comments:

S&F Seminario said...

Not only is Sydnee the most stylish baby I've ever seen (no surprise to me) you guys get her doing the best faces! Hah! I love her face in the bumbo...so "above" her age. Seemingly disinterested, snooty. HAH. I love it.

Chelsea said...

I love her dang face! She is getting more and more beautiful each day. I love how babies start looking at around 3-4 months. She is a doll!