This is not an uncommon sight! Grandma Crockett always has her arms full of grandkids! They are just chillin' in the backyard watching the big kids play!
Dayton just couldn't resist jumping on Grandpa's new 4 wheeler that he tried to hide the warning "No drivers under 16"
Can't you just see the narrative on their faces????
Sydnee: "What was that?!?!?!"
Dayton: "Maybe it's the Boogie man!"
Dayton: "Te he he......There's no such thing as the boogie man!!"
Sydnee: "I'm not so sure"
Dayton: "HA--Well if he was here, he's gone now.....I gave him the bird, and he left!"
3 comments:
So funny!!! Such cute pictures together!! I love the narrative!
Oh my gosh, you CRACK me up. I read the comment that Dayton gave the boogie man the bird and he left. I was thinking "Why would she say he gave the boogie man the bird?" and then I looked at his hand and DIED laughing! I love your little comments. So funny! And I LOVE Sydnee's outfits and hair accessories. She is always super stylish. I'm coming to you for tips if and when we have kids. :) And Sydnee's curly hair is SO pretty! love it!
He is flipping the bird...so cute!
Post a Comment