Friday, May 15, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Mom and her 3 girls.......we love to be together!

What she really wanted! A Red wagon to pull around her grandkids!
My Mom loves being a Mom, but really likes being a GRANDMA (notice the sweater!)

Travis wanted to show how big you could be and STILL fit in the wagon!
Sydnee fit a little better!
Dayton in the Model T

Now Ryan wanted a turn :)
We ALL have so much fun at Grandmas!!

3 comments:

S&F Seminario said...

Oh your mom really knows how to enjoy her roles. I love it. All you girls are so beautiful together. You are doing so good at this blogging thing Ju, I love it. Love your hair too, and your little spud's faces. I've got to see her soon, and you!

Krista Kei said...

Sydnee's carseat is A-mazing! =) she is so cute!

Chelsea said...

Ah! All these new pictures of you, and you are looking like one hot mama! I am sorry, everyone else looks great too, but I am lovin your hairs!