May 13, 2009Bree and Brad finally get to tie-the-knot
It was so anticipated that it was even quite surreal to me!
If you don't know how special Bree is to me....you don't know me very well!!
Whitney was one of my Young Women who became a good friend!
May 12, 2009
Garrett is Travis' mission companion. He is a favorite--even if we hardly see him. We met Kelsey about a month ago and just love her! I love her personality, her fun maturity, and how real she is! She is studying Landscape Architecture and is going to help us with our landscaping!! Yea!!
We hope he gets into BYU law so they can stay and play!


1 comment:
I love Bree too! She is the BOMB! She was my EFY participant my first year and my cousin Kylie's best friend!! LOVE that you love her too! And SOOOO glad I found your blog! Thanks Cara!
Post a Comment