Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Girl of a Million Faces!

I love this!! She was giving a little half-smile, but it looks like she is saying, "Yea guys, this is REAL FUN! Glad I could make you laugh-whatever!"


Papa was really good at shaking out some real smiles! They are just hard to catch on camera!

She is cooing a ton these days. Just give her a little attention and off she goes! Works best with Mom or Dad!

Asleep in the salon. She isn't on a defined schedule, but she has become an amazing sleeper. It's only sad when my sleeping dysfunctions keep me awake when she is asleep--nothing could be more maddening!! The other day I put her to sleep at 6:30pm and she slept until 6:15 the next morning! She usually is awake for about and hour and then lay's down for another nap! The best purchase I have made to date is a video monitor for the salon! I can see her at a glance!!

She has found her tongue! It is fun to watch her discover it!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Julie, she is so adorable. Thanks for posting more pictures. It's amazing how fast she is changing and growing. Hope you have a great week!

The Clarks said...

She changes so much every time you post pictures!!! She's a cutie! I need you to cut my hair BAD!!!