Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Before and AFTER!!!

BEFORE.....


AFTER!!!!
What kind of hairstylist cuts their own hair???? I cut 17 inches off of my own hair this morning!!! I was just so ready to do it.......I have been planning on chopping since last JULY! So I had 40 minutes before my 1st client so I washed my hair, chopped my hair, and washed it again to style it!!! It was exciting!!

14 comments:

Allyson said...

HOLY CRAP!!! julie that is a lot of hair you cut off! i love it!!!
speakin of hair! i REALLY need mine done!! i just happen to be in utah this week doing tons of pictures. do you have any openings??? call me!! 702.468.6897

Amy said...

Woo Hoo!! Some little girl will be happy to have it. (I'm assuming your donating it.)

Desiree said...

I LOVE your haircut. It looks amazing! I can't wait to see it in person. It's even better than I pictured. You're amazing.

Sarah said...

Wow a lot has happened on this blog since I last visited! You are beautiful and your little girl is beautiful! Congrats!!

Allyson said...

i won't be in slc until 4pm on friday. then i have pics. Let me see if i can leave earlier. How much is it. I have medium hair and I want color... email me at
aspyngracephotos@yahoo.com
oh and do you remember a Brittany Ashby? little tiny thing? she's from provo and says she knows you. She is now in my ward!

Jenny said...

Ooooh, it's beautiful. I love the new look. I love the name Sacarlet too. Mark says he always thinks of the book "The Scarlet Letter" when he hears that name.

Mindika said...

I love it!!! So cute. We need to get together soon. This weekend is bad but let's try to plan something for next. What's your schedule like?

Jen said...

A Beauty!!! As always!

R.D.S said...

I love it, you look so good! Sydnee is SO CUTE! Girls are so fun, especially to dress. So, where do you get your toes painted and where do you work? I need a new hairstylist.

Ace said...

You look like a rockstar! Love it Julles.

TrinEthan said...

i love it! it looks great!

Emily said...

So classy! I think you can wear it any way and it would look great. I love it!

deveney said...

wow, super cute! i love the new cut, looks very fresh:)

Krysta said...

I finally found your blog and I love your haircut! It looks great. I'm glad I can keep up on you now :)