Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bro. Crockett Retires!!!

My Dad officially retired today! He was an amazing teacher and had a great influence on many lives! He was truly happy being a part of his students lives! So now it's time for him to be done, I hope he truly enjoys the time he has to enjoy the other happy things in life!
CONGRATULTIONS DAD!
Abby and Allie were loving the Sydnee and THE CAMERA! I think I had to delete 20 pictures of the floor and peoples necks!!

Dayton eating by himself at the Big table! So independant!

Becca and Sami!

Hauni and Max!

The 2 Sydnee's

The only way to get a picture of Scott! We'll take it!

Candice and Cooper! (aka: Mini-me)

Chelsie is the only one that can get away with listening to music during special events!

I love this picture! Ben and Becca!

I love this one too! Check out that cheeser on Sami! Can't get enough!

Who doesn't love the Sydnee!?!

No comments: