Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meg's Miracle!!!



Please Read ME :)

Have you ever been ready to do ANYTHING to make a friend's life better? Well that I find myself these days! Please take a look at megsmiracle.blogspot.com
and see if there is anything you can do to help!
If not anything else, you could help us spread the word, and then come and join us for the FUN event!!!



Be a part of something Good!!

3 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

i love you julie kaye crockett gardner nielsen

Mendy said...

Hi Julie Kaye this is Mendy Megan and Malinda's sister in law hey I just wanted to let you know I am here to help with what ever you need with megs miracle. and let me know your email so I can give you an invite to my blog it is mendyorton@yahoo.com

Allyson said...

I'll do some pics! 150.00 value!
Let me know!!!! I bet can get my other photog friend to donate some pics as well!!!