Monday, August 10, 2009

Sydnee's boy-toy!

Meet Cache! He was born 3 days after Sydnee, his mom's middle name is Kaye (spelled Kei), and she and I have twinner hair! We decided today that they should marry! This is how their meeting went!
(I don't know if he likes me much as a mother-in-law to be, as he is already flippin me off! )

Sydnee wasn't so sure about being forced into the relationship so fast, as she was completely shocked that we asked her to hug him, just moments after meeting!

Then he pulled a fast one and tried to hold her hand!

He was successful, and Sydnee decided, "Hey.....I like it!"

At parting, Cache simply had Eyes for Sydnee, and she knew it..........

.........as he was trying to rip her clothes off after just 10 minutes together!!

1 comment:

Krista Kei said...

LOVE it!!! Your comments made it even better ;) I'll have to give Cache a talk about the finger...