Thursday, September 10, 2009

Livin' the LIFE!

Sydnee has a pretty great life if you ask me!! She wakes up and gets to take over our bed (as it has been recently vacated)

Then she get's to shower with Mom and have a towel wrapped around her that is 5x bigger than her. Then she waits as someone picks out her clothes. She gets slathered with lotion, then dresses! (to the nines!)

So Cute!!

After a few hours of playing, lounging around, and frequent naps.............she get's to join the ladies for lunch! Thanks Pammy for giving us a great reason to get together! We are excited for your new baby boy!

That is the life!

3 comments:

The Clarks said...

Julie Kaye, I don't check blogs often enough!! I wish I would've known about your Meg's Miracle thing before...I totally would've donated some stuff!! You told me about it and by the time I looked at it, it was over! Looks like a success! What a reward.

Chelsea said...

I have said it before, and I will say it again... You are right! Sydnee is SO lucky! Lucky to have Julie Kaye as as a momma... life must be GREAT! xoxo

Scott and Megan said...

wow, can I come over and be treated like your child? Will you please adopt me? :)
xo