Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Angie's Masquerade B-day!!!

If there is anyone who knows how to party, it's Angie!! She can brainstorm like a hurricane! Kara got us her clubhouse at Tuscan Villa's which is all decked out in a Tuscan feel. Professional pic being taken, flower arrangements, and Italian food.........even Tiramisu! It was fantastic fun! Kara, Cara and I missed the mask making party, so My Mom came over and painted on the butterfly on my face and I filled it in with make-up! There is a TON of glitter on my face, but sadly you can't tell in the pic's!
Anyhow........it was sooooooooo fun! Happy b-day Ang! Welcome to the greatest century!

Sydnee and I matching! We tried to paint on her face, but she was too curious!!

My "Kara's!! Kara Pelo and Cara Williams! I am super lucky to have them as friends!

Aaron and Tara

Fernando and Sharon


Zanny, Shar and I

It was a toga party too, and this is what I came up with at last second! My skirt is actually a shirt......but it worked!

The make-up masks

Happy couple! Just found out that Christina is Prego! Congrats!

2 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

What a BLAST!! That looks like a ton of fun, and such an awesome group to party with! Can I just say that you are a BABE! Your toga outfit was perfect! Check out your hottness! SO glad that Ariel took first place. I didn't know that you need a sebastian costume. I had one of those too! You know that I will give you anything and everything. Just ask my love, and it is all yours!

Lisa said...

What a fun party. You guys look awesome!! I love it.