This is what happened seconds after getting of the plane!
We painted Elle's nails and got her hair done! I got to do her hair several times, but while doing her hair (right before I left to the airport) she looked at me and said,"I like it when you do my hair Julie Kaye!" I can say I haven't ever heard that from her brothers!
We went to her ward on Sunday and the primary music leader was a HOOT!! She had this hat and the teacher that thought their class sang the best was to raise their hand and say, "I have got to wear that hat!!" It was fun to hear the giggles happen when any Male teacher put the hat on! The last teacher to get the hat was a Male, and just as the giggles were dying down, one of the girls said loudly, "Looks like you just need some Maraca's!" I was dying!! I can see how the primary can be refreshing!
Hope to spend more time together on the next trip!!
No comments:
Post a Comment