
Sydnee wants to be mobile. She is.........but she doesn't crawl or walk! She pushes herself backwards! Into corners, under chairs, under couches, and into the bathroom! She seems to be close to both crawling AND walking, but I am not pushing her for I am afraid for the craziness it will bring!!
Check out my good form......

Sometimes it's exhausting! This is our favorite! She will just lay her head down and watch what's going on. It's brief, but so cute!

Here she is standing, leaning against Mommy! I think she is so dang CUTE!

She has pretty good balance. She can hold this pose for quite a while.
I just hold one finger and she feels secure!

You can see the finger that I let go.........she lasts about 5 seconds.
Can you see the FULL concentration???

Now she can play with her favorite toy for as long as she wants! Thanks Dylie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment