Saturday, October 17, 2009

Food Moments

Sometimes Sydnee likes to play with her bottle instead of eat from it! This is what happens to her, us, and our furniture! It startles her when she tags herself!! You can't help but laugh!

I made rolls for the baptism, and ended up with fast rising dough! I don't know why or how this really happened ('cause I am not a cook!!) but I got thinking it would make great pizza for that reason. So I tried it! Made it half BBQ chicken and half chicken alfredo! I was thrilled how it turned out! I had to document it 'cause I don't know if it will happen again!

Shauna brought a veggie tray to the BYU game. When she opened up the JUMBO olives, she was thrilled that they were actually Jumbo and that she could do something she hadn't done since she was 5! SO FUN!

1 comment:

Mindika said...

Nice job on the pizza! It looks great. And get used to the spilled milk, it only gets worse when they progress to sippy cups. I honestly can't believe our house doesn't constantly smell like spoiled milk. The stuff is everywhere! :)