Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sydnee's BeanLee



Meg's made a beanie for Sydnee, and needed pics of her in it........So we had a mini photo-shoot and this is what we got! Cute baby + Cute hat= CUTE PICS!!! Thanks Meg's :)



7 comments:

J♥M said...

She's adorable! Love the beanLee too!

Melissa said...

She is so dang cute!

Kayleen said...

SOooo cute! I think I need that hat for myself! Did you make your headbands yet? You should post pics, I'm dying to see. :)

Chelsea said...

Look at that smile! I just want to hold her!

Mendy said...

so, so cute...Sydnee is getting so big and with such a personality! The ski lift was a blast and I had such a DANG fun time that Saturday!! Ready for another one anytime....ya, my affirmations have dwindled...I'll repent and recommit (ya, re commit myself to the asylum maybe!) LOL
This is Megs btw I'm visiting Mendy in Cedar...

Jen said...

Look at those beautiful eyes!! Love her smile...sure is a cute-pa-toot!!

KathiG said...

Too cute!!! How much would your friend charge to make a pink beanie like Sydnee's?