What do these two pic's have in common?
It's called a perfect day!!

Today was our 4th Anniversary, and my husband surprised me with a
hot-air balloon ride!
We helped fill the balloon.....


.....with HUGE fans blowing straight at us in 39 degree frigid air!

COLD, but
Sooooo beautiful, and simply breathtaking! (literally)

We helped HOLD DOWN the balloon....


We needed 4 riders for weight...........so Mom and Cara were found WILLING! It was great to have them there! What a memory!

So we took to flight!

This was our first view!
How much more could you ask for?????????


The beautiful day. The spectacular view!


Cara and Mom enjoy their ride.........
........and we enjoyed ours!!!


Georgeous! Amazing! Thoughtful! Romantic!
PERFECT!
Looking over the edge! You can even see Travis if you look hard!

Even a smooth landing!!! You can tell that Travis really loved it..........see him hard at work in the BACKGROUND!!! Happy!

I Love You babe! You are too good to me, and too good for me!
I know that I am a happier and better person because of you.
You may not be perfect, but you are perfect for me!
AND
I am lucky to have you!!
11 comments:
Where do I begin?! That is the coolest surprise EVER!!!! Way to go Trav! You are always so dang gorgeous! Oh man, I just love you! The cabin looked like a serious party. We had such a balst with you guys up at Sundance. It was the perfect weekend! Thanks for hangin' with us. We are lucky to get to play with you guys. When is our next get together?! I miss you!
Oh my! What a stud for a husband you have! I LOVE the picture of your hugging Travis (his back to the camera.) You look so blissfully content! I would so be framing that picture. It just captures your love. :)
I agree!! That is an awesome surprise!!
You are a lucky girl! Wow! I have always wanted to do that. I LOVE the pictures you took...it definitely was a perfect day. You guys are great together!
Adorable! Happy Anniversary!
SO FUN!! That's AWESOME!!!
Wowee, those pics are amazing. I need to hint to my husband that we need to do COOL things like that!!
Those pictures were as breathtaking as you described earlier!!! I am so happy for you! Lucky you and lucky Travis to have you.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! And way to go Travis!
I found you on Meg's blog and I wanted to blog stock you. You have a fun blog and your little one is beautiful! Since we live in the same state maybe we should be friends sometime! It was great to catch up on what you are doing.
That looks amazing and beautiful! That Travis, he's good at those surprises. You have a good man!
Post a Comment