
Halloween finally came! We lived up Halloween this year.....dressing up 5 or 6 times! I was so happy just to be able to have the family see Sydnee dressed up, and to be able to post my blog's!
I love this pic....it looks like she's gonna take to flight. Her eyes are even BUGGIN'!!!
'
Mommy dressed up as queen bee to accompany the real BEE!


Nana and Papa gave Sydnee some baby treats! So happy!

The Fairy and the Bee--best of buds! Dylie can't wait for Sydnee to grow up just a bit more so they can REALLY play together!

Jackson was a great vampire!

Sydnee's together...
.....bee gone as tired set's in! Daddy takes such good care of his girl!


Donut eating contest......
Sydnee is so cute,
Scott pinned her up to eat!!
(It didn't hurt....he tried it first)


Travis, Mom and I racing.............
Travis showing his ultimate control.

Travis beat me this year.....so I got to actually ENJOY the last 1/4 of my donut!! Silly traditions!
Travis went on a drive to see if Sydnee would fall asleep......so he missed me knocking the crap out of the pinata....but he also missed the Adult treasure hunt which dad had made hard especially for Travis cause he was too quick last year!!
The rest of us were quite stumped on Dad's clues for a while!
Thanks MOM and DAD for carrying on this exhausting tradition! Great memories!
2 comments:
You are truly a Nielsen...lots of photos! I love it! I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW BIG SYDNEE LOOKS!!! WOW what the crap? 9 months on Nov 17? WTF? You look beautiful...always! I love your hair this length for sure! I am so happy to know that I was there when "THE" costume was purchased! SUCH a fun day...can't wait til this Friday!!!!:)
You guys are ALWAYS up to something fun!! Please can I hang out with you everyday!? You are just so darn gorgeous! Never a bad picture. Sydnee is always the cutest thing ever. You are such a wonderful mother. I love to see what you have her dressed in. You have such a great style. What can I say, you are just the best!
Post a Comment