The fine print on her shirt says:
$5 for the 1st kiss, $ 2 for every kiss thereafter. Taxes my apply.
IT's how we made it through the holidays :)
Here are 2 of Sydnee's girl cousins on the Gardner side.
(The other two are in AR)
We love having Brooklyn and Dylan here for Sydnee to play with! There is something special about cousins........especially girls!
Christmas morning on the way to Crockett's!!! She must just know that Christmas is GREAT! Look at that face!!
I love the traditions.
I love the music.
I love giving presents.
I love the fun with family!
Trying to get the hang of it!! Lovin' every minute of it!!
Sydnee's new toy!!! She sat there for probably 10 min playing with it.......Which is like 10 hours in adult time! We've got hope for an attention span!!
The chaos! I don't think it took longer than 5 minutes for the grand-kids to open all their gifts, and there were tons!!!
I didn't see a fifth of it--but the energy was fun!
Nana and Papa bought Sydnee a new car seat.......lovingly testing the softness of EVERY BRAND and STYLE! SO LOVED!!!
"Look Mikey-- she likes it!"
No comments:
Post a Comment