Emily VanDyke took these aMaZinG photos for us, right in our home! We had the best of luck to have Mike and Alivia come to make sure lighting was right and that Sydnee was smiling!!
(I wanted this at the top.........but I am still getting used to the new formatting! I do like that I can make my pics BIG for you all to see)


10 comments:
So so so so pretty! Thanks for posting.
So cute!
Those are amazing! You have such a cute family. Sydnee is so cute!
super cute!!!!
Wow! They turned out so good! Good thing your husband and baby girl are just as photogenic as you are. I love them.
I just can't get enough of pictures! I love your photo documentation! Sydnee seems like she is such a good sport about everything! Adorable photos and you look HOTT!!! I am always interested to see what sweet little SS has in her hair!:) xoxo
thank you sooooooo much for my christmas gift! UM YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!
Oh.. my.. cuteness. That little Syd bug is pretty darn photogenic! You have/are a beautiful family! Can't wait to see you next week!
Oh you guys look so good! I love little Sydnee's outfit. The last photo is my favorite too! I hope you had a merry Christmas!
Wow, what great pics, and in your own home! Nice job!
Darling pictures!!
Post a Comment