It happens often these days-- Sydnee wanting to be wherever I am. Preferably at the same height, doing the same thing. I have to say it's pretty cute. So today I put her up on a stool to sit next to me while I ate. We just sat there together. She played with the salt and a spoon, just content as could be. It was just fun. I couldn't help but get happy at the thought of our whole lives together, being by each other. I am lucky to be one to watch her grow up. She is so good, and hopefully will stay that way.
There were several times today that I thought how happy I am to be her Mom. It's amazing how much my life has slowed down since having her, but I am learning to love it. It's the slow moments when I enjoy her most.......when I clear my mind of worries and "to-do" lists. I always heard that "children will teach you the most" and it actually scared me! But God is merciful and kind in this act of education. It is hard, and requires much outside of my comfort zone, but the motivation is natural and strong. I love you Sydnee Sage. I love to see how much your Dad loves you, and how much you love him! You are our Joy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment