Saturday, April 10, 2010

Julie's Golden 80's Birthday

My GOLDEN birthday Party was a blast!!  We had so much fun just dressing up, and posing for pics!  We had great food, and great company to go along with the great laughs!!

Laura and Angie show us how to do it!  Laura was just "on her way home from work"......note the after work outfit too!  Sooooo funny!

Zanny and  I strike a pose!  Zanny held off on having little Layla just for the fun!  
She had her 2 days later!!!

High-School buds!  Too bad we didn't even look THIS good!
Don't you love how Angie is "posing" with her hand in my pocket and I am just GRABBING!  Too funny!  Oh the good 'ol days!

Then those who stole the show.............
Not these guys......even if they did look pretty stellar.......

Show Stoppers! Obviously!

Happy Day!

4 comments:

candice said...

Meg and Mindy... so funny!!! Sorry I missed it! The sad thing is, it wasn't for the lack of outfits! Couldn't work it out with the contradicting boys night... looks like it was SOOOO much fun!! Happy Birthday!!

Chelsea said...

Oh my! I am sick with envy! Just waiting for you to announce you are back from disneyland, and I will bring you your gift and sing happy birthday to you personally. (My babysitter got sick, and while I was scrambling to find a replacement, my little headache turned into a monster pregnancy migrane. While you were dancing to the 80's hits, I was in my bed with a dark mask on. Booh :(

Allyson said...

SO FUN! your mom looks great! still the same syd i remember

Scott and Megan said...

This was a wonderful night for me. First of all, to celebrate YOUR birth is always a great thing to do! And, to revive my glory days was downright fantacular. I had some serious bruises from this event....that whole sliding on the floor....not such a good idea..thanks for being born JK I adore you!