Friday, April 9, 2010

A whole bunch!

Mary Ann came into town......which meant we had a lot of fun!  We got to be together as girls........always a picture worthy moment.  We celebrated Mom's birthday.......

Dayton and Sydnee got their usual bath/blackmail pics........
They had so much fun........

That they were tuckered out!
I was trying to get Sydnee on a one nap/day schedule while Dayton was here. (For Disneyland purposes)  Needless to say, I saw her asleep in the car 2 more times this week!  It didn't really worked, but it was great while they were here cause they didn't have conflicting nap schedules, and we were able to see them play Soooo  much more.
They would sit in their seats and stack their hands then pull one out and stack again!  It was so fun to see them play.  One time Sydnee fell asleep with her hand on the side of her car seat, and he just reached up and held her little hand until we got home!  So dang cute!!  Dayton is her new word!  They love being together.  It is fun to hear them laugh and play!

Went to Shauna's school to help Mom and Monica throw a St. Patricks day party for her class!  Mom called and asked if I would paint her fingers and toes!  I about fainted......and not from the fumes!  She looked pretty great!

Jenn Uresk and Ellie came to visit, and Sydnee got mauled!  It was awesome.  She is usually the one who hands out the hugs and the recipient doesn't quite get it (unless it's daddy)  But this time.....she was so confused!  It was so cute!  Just look how cute little Ellie is!

I let Sydnee have "Big Girl" moments while I load the car.   She loves it!

We celebrated "Easter" at My Parents house a week early since ALL of the fam was in town.  Sydnee loved her first egg hunt!

Her excitement over her 1st egg!

With "Pops" who replaced some eggs for Sydnee to find!  Thanks Dad!

Grandma's way to celebrate.......a ride around the yard.


I just like this picture of my Mom and I laughing together!  
We have a pretty great time when we are together!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Look how fun! Your mom was telling me about all the Easter fun she had in her back yard with the grand kids. I'm so glad you posted pictures.

Jen said...

Fun pics!! You guys are so cute!

Shauna Crockett said...

...and what you are laughing about is even FUNNIER! :D